Terms and conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can't accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer). We are trading as IM LEGION with the email address IMDFINANCE@HOTMAIL.COM
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Memberships available to you. By agreeing to membership, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions. By clicking on the button marked 'I Accept' you bind your self to our terms and conditions set. If you do not click on the tick box, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the MEMBERSHIP from the Website if you are eligible to enter with correct details, and must 18 years plus to do so. However, if one is under the age of 18 and obtains membership via ones own bank details, all legal action will be taken upon the acting parent or guardian of the minor.
3. Payments of membership is not based on the hours or classes attended, payment is made for purely being an IMD member, which may contain extra benefits at the discretion of the director of IM Legion.
4. The moment you agree to these terms and condition, you agree to paying a monthly payment plan that allows you to be a member of IM LEGION’s dance company IMD LEGION and all associated to it.
5. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
6. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the membership;
7. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
8. Membership means the membership advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
9. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
11. Website means our website WWW.IMDOFFICIAL.COM on which the Goods are advertised.
12. The description of the Membership is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the Membership supplied.
13. In the case of any Membership made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
14. All membership which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
15. We can make changes to the Membership which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
17. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods, however, we won't if you expressly agree to not have any information sent to you.
18. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
19. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
20.You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time.
21. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
Price and Payment
22. The price of the membership and any additional charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
23. All payments for membership will be taken on the First of the calendar month
24. Prices and charges include interest rates at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
25. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take a standing order of payment immediately.
26. All profits of all kinds made within IM Legion under the dance company IMD LEGION and all affiliated groups, will be retained and controlled by the acting director of the company IM LEGION.
Risk and Title
27. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
28. You do not own the membership until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel and end any right in membership.
29. All members must give a month’s notice, however failure to comply will cause IM Legion to hand over debts to a collective company to receive owed outstanding balances.
30. Continues failure of payment will automatically revoke your membership and you will not be allowed to obtain any benefits your membership contained, however, each case will be reviewed and treated separately to one another if need be.
31. If your payment continues to fail, yet you still wish to continue, it’s at our discretion if we wish to continue with you as a member.
Withdrawal and cancellation
32. You can withdraw the Order or membership by telling us before the first monthly payment is made.
33. You can cancel your membership, but must give one calendar membership month notice. Once you have paid for the following month from your notice, your membership will be cancelled. If money is taken after the cancelation payment, then we must without delay refund you the price taken from you.
34. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this membership by a clear statement setting out your decision for leaving and when you wish to officially leave (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). In any serious event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made so keep all information sent.
35. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired to IMDFIANACE@HOTMAIL.COM
By clicking agree on the page previous to this, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions.