Terms and conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer). We are trading as IM LEGION with email address IMDFINANCE@HOTMAIL.COM
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Memberships to you. By agreeing to membership, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked 'I Accept'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the MEMBERSHIP from the Website if you are eligible to enter a contract and are at least 18 years old. However, if one is under the age of 18 and obtains membership via own bank transfers, all legal action will be taken upon the acting parent or guardian of the minor.
3. Payments of membership is not based on the hours or classes attended, payment is made for purely being an IMD member, which may contain extra benefits at the discretion of the director of IM Legion.
4. The moment you agree to these terms and condition, you agree to pay a monthly payment plan that allows you to be a member of IM LEGION’s dance company IMD LEGION and all associated to it.
5. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
6. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the membership;
7. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
8. Membership means the membership advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
9. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
11. Website means our website WWW.IMDOFFICIAL.COM on which the Goods are advertised.
12. The description of the Membership is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Membership supplied.
13. In the case of any Membership made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
14. All membership which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
15. We can make changes to the Membership which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
17. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
18. The description of the membership in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the membership. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
19. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
20. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Membership ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any membership supplied under the Contract.
21. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
22. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
23. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
24. The price of the membership and any additional charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
25. All payments for membership will be taken on the First of the calendar month
26. Prices and charges include interest rates at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
27. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately.
28. All profits of all kinds made within IM Legion under the dance company IMD LEGION and all affiliated groups, will be retained and controlled by the acting director of the company IM LEGION.
Risk and Title
29. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
30. You do not own the membership until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel and end any right in membership.
31. All members will have had a written contract stating they give a month’s notice, however failure to comply will cause IM Legion to hand over debts to a collective company to receive owed outstanding balances.
32. Failure of payment will automatically revoke your membership and you will not be allowed to obtain any benefits your membership contained.
33. If your payment continues to fail, yet you still wish to continue, it’s at our discretion if we wish to continue takin you on as a member and accept re-new payment.
Withdrawal and cancellation
34. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
35. You can cancel the Contract except for any mebership which are made to your special requirements (the Returns Right) by telling us no later than 14 calendar days from the day the contract was entered. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for that membership which have been paid for in advance.
36. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following membership (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. membership that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
37. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. in the case of any sales contract, and decide to quit half was through.
Right to cancel
38. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
39. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire membership,
40. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
41. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
42. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will not reimburse to you all payments received from you before.
43. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: Emails.
44. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Model cancellation Form
Omar Ansah-Awuah trading as IM LEGION
Email address: IMDFINANCE@HOTMAIL.COM
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of the following service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received)
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)